Pay Rate: $20.00/HR
At the client's site, their Warehouse personnel are key members of our team. They provide the highest levels of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise – an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion.
• Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
• Match packing slips to inventory items received
• Record items in computer system
• Prepare items for delivery to customer
• May process counter sales
• Maintain a clean warehouse
• Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
• Prepare customer returns for shipment
• May deliver items to customers
• Interact with customers while delivering items; share information with the client's associates.
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
• Ability to multitask and manage time well
• Ability to move up to 110 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license
• May need to be certified to operate a forklift
• Good driving record.