Kforce is seeking an experienced Visual Designer for an enterprise client for remote support. This person will be working with teams in CST as well as Brazil so we will need to ensure they are flexible to meet time zone requirements.
In this role, the Visual Designer will be supporting the internal design system to ensure streamlined delivery of right to left icon language/components. This Visual Designer will be interacting and working with a team of developers, designers and have the ability to collaborate cross functionally with a multitude of design teams. This team is overall driven to elevate the experience or all products across our customer. The Visual Designer on this team will design and maintain components, patterns and documentation in a multi-platform enviornment. The end goal is to enable teams all across the organization to build their products as efficiently as possible.
- In this role, the Visual Designer will design and maintain the Design System website
- Design and maintain design assets for the website examples and documentation
- Work with developers to hand-off design assets
- Work with developers to review the execution of the implementation
- The Visual Designer will work with the designers and developers to make sure both teams understand how a solution will be developed
- Write documentation and design system guidance for designers, engineers, and other partners
- Design accessible interfaces that meet WCAG standards
- Understand current design solutions and propose improvements based on new technologies and user feedback
- The Visual Designer will be contributing to our team and culture through collaboration, proposing improvements, and sharing feedback