Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated UI/UX Interaction Designer with Web and digital experience to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The UI/UX Interaction Designer is a multifaceted role working collaborating with other teams across the business.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skill set, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As an UI/UX Interaction Designer, you will:
- Design for a variety of projects under the guidance of a UX/UI Design Lead
- Create clear Web and digital experiences for primarily government clients
- Work closely with both external clients and internal, cross-functional teams on projects that range from a few weeks to a few months in length
- Provide excellent consultation when meeting, collaborating, and brainstorming with clients and authors to understand and interpret needs.
- Incorporate feedback from consultation with clients to redefine an idea and include new ideas as appropriate.
- Ensure timely delivery of graphics per assigned delivery date.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Associate's Degree or formal training/certifications in graphic design, visual communication or related fields
- Minimum2 plus years of experience delivering interface design solutions for various clients, including highly detailed annotated wireframes and user flows within complex web or mobile applications
- An intimate relationship with Adobe Creative Suite and Rapid prototyping tools like Sketch or Adobe Xd
- Strong client communication skills
- Experience developing rapid prototypes
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)