Ref ID: 04130-9503177128
Classification: Systems & Network Administrator
Compensation: $100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Field Consultants are responsible for managing and maintaining our clients’ network and server infrastructure by providing consistent and quality customer service. Analyze technical issues and understand inter-workings of the clients’ technical environments. Aggregate user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems. Will analyze or recommend commercially available software and hardware. Primarily responsible for multiple small to mid-size accounts, may have indirect report responsibility on a few mid-size accounts of a desktop support person. Secondary responsibility in leading and coordinating efforts between other technical resources assigned to the account (Field Consultants, Field Technicians, Live Desk Client SMEs, etc.).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provides technical support and guidance to accounts of up to 150 users that span multiple locations
- Provide clients with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and application problems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs, end-user systems, and network devices.
- Coordinate with external vendors to provide timely service and issue remediation
- Maintain business-level backup solutions with offsite replication
- Monitor system performance and provide security measures, troubleshooting, and maintenance as needed.
- Assist users with diagnosing and solving network problems.
- Setup user accounts and group permission sets to regulate file access, ensuring confidentiality and proper use.
- Create or Update customer specific deployment guidelines to ensure consistent, successful workstation and user setups
- Design and implement systems, network configurations, and network architecture, including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow, including installation and configuration of new servers and performing server migrations.
- Identify areas of technology that need upgraded equipment such as servers, switches, and peripherals.
- Coordinate, implement and execute complicated projects through the entire project lifecycle