We care, for the children and families we serve,andour dedicated team members.You are our best asset. Feelvaluedand get access tothebenefits and resourcesyou needto connect, balance, grow, and thriveinyour career.
- We supportyour work/life balancewith aminimum 50%childcarediscount,immediate (or next-day) access to earnings,paid time off,and more.
- We invest in your futurewith ongoing training,tuition reimbursement,credential assistance,and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environmentwithplenty ofrecognition.
- Infant teacher
- Toddler teacher
- Early preschool teacher
- Preschool/Pre-k teacher
As a Teacher, youll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Help maintain a fun,interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the childreninyour care.
- Communicateand build relationshipswithenrolledandprospectivefamiliestopromote achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success.
- Complete extensive training onchildcareand childdevelopment topics.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Experience with children preferred but not required, we will train Assistant Teachers!
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans (Lead Positions)
- CDA or coursework inEarly Childhood Education or related field(Lead Positions)
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.