Job Title: Talent Acquisition Manager, Americas
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Hybrid Work Schedule
Talent Acquisition Manager, Americas
NES Fircroft is an award-winning staffing specialist that places technical experts into roles across the engineering industry on an international basis. We're a highly experienced team of over 1400 professionals made up of recruitment consultants and support staff spanning 58 offices worldwide. We work with top candidates to ensure that we can offer a full range of staffing solutions to our clients, complemented by industry-leading support services.
As our organization continues to expand, the investment in people and talent is imperative to maintain our growth. We require the services of an accomplished Talent Acquisition Manager to manage first class talent acquisition for NES' internal teams in the Americas. This role will be based in Houston, reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner.
The successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running with supporting our hiring needs for our teams across US, Canada, and LATAM / Caribbean, with the majority of vacancies for Sales/ Operations roles. In addition, the role will also involve ownership of talent acquisition and onboarding initiatives for the region to encompass best practice processes.
Day to day duties include the following;
- Partner with hiring managers across the region to identify current and future hiring needs in line with business growth plans. This will involve identifying hiring criteria, agreeing appropriate selection processes, and establishing relationships as a trusted adviser.
- Full ownership and accountability for providing a proactive, end to end, recruitment service including candidate sourcing, assessment, selection and offer management - providing responsive feedback and support on the offer/new starter process to ensure a first-class candidate experience.
- Manage the PSL for rec-to-rec agencies as needed, whilst prioritizing direct hiring wherever possible to ensure quality talent is sourced using the most cost-effective methodologies.
- Ensuring that inclusive approaches and diverse representation are integrated into all recruitment activities, to establish a broad and diverse talent pool in support of the Company's ESG activities.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external candidates during the application process, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Develop and execute creative talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns for attracting quality diverse talent.
- Implement a holistic talent approach that supports matching the best talent internally and externally to our jobs. This includes advertising roles internally and managing internal applicants, collaborating with the HRBP to explore and develop better links with internal talent management and succession planning processes.
- Proactively identify and recommend improvement opportunities in accordance with best practice. Takes a lead role in the implementation of process improvements, working closely with HR to obtain stakeholder buy-in and embed the adoption of best practice within the business.
- Maintaining a high level of market awareness and best practice, advising the business on specific trends and updates that will impact on existing processes.
- Work closely with HR to ensure a smooth offer process and onboarding.
- Reporting accurate and timely recruitment activity in accordance with internal requirements, ensuring information is recorded accordingly on our applicant tracking system.
- Actively promotes the Company's brand and takes a lead role in driving forward employer branding and candidate attraction initiatives.
- Supports with any regional, or Group-wide, projects or initiatives in accordance with business objectives and best practices.
- Any other duties as necessitated by business requirements.
- Bachelors' Degree required or 10 years' of experience in the industry.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years with prior experience as a Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Manager or in a broader HR role. SHRM or PHR qualification or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Previous experience of the working in the recruitment or sales industry would be preferable.
- Experience recruiting in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Energy, or Power industry is highly desirable.
- Comfortable with working with hiring managers at all levels of seniority (including Directors and above) and managing stakeholders to drive changes in ways of working and promoting a strategic approach.
- Ability to communicate upwards and work with senior stakeholders (including VP level and above) in different time zones.
- Extensive experience of end-to-end recruiting, including sourcing / headhunting and evaluating candidates, including for senior level roles.
- Possesses a 'can do' attitude through hands-on delivery to achieve broader team goals.
- Demonstrable experience of taking the lead in multiple resourcing activities, support high volume of open requirements, simultaneously and managing expectations of multiple hiring managers.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised and works well with ambiguity. Flexible to coordinate and help create job spec based on conversations with managers.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Solid working experience of using applicant tracking systems / candidate databases as well as LinkedIn Recruiter Lite or Recruiter Professional to source candidates and build relationships.
- Possesses a strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where organization skills and a high attention to detail is required.
- Creative thinking, with the ability to proactively define / develop more efficient ways of working.
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior experience of Bullhorn would be advantageous.
In return you will be offered an excellent package that will include the following:
- Strong base salary with commission opportunities.
- 100% paid by employer Medical benefits package. Dental, Life Insurance, and 401K also available.
- 25 days PTO.
- 11 holidays plus office closure between Christmas and New Years.
- 4 ½ work week schedule, 12:30pm finish on a Friday.
- Fun company culture focused on driving diversity, equity, and inclusion.
With over 50 years of expertise, NES Fircroft is an award-winning workforce solutions specialist that provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power and Renewables, Life Science, Chemical, Automotive and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
It's people that deliver projects and with over 100 offices across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Fircroft can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry leading support service and Global Mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.