Job Description: Talent Acquisition Manager
Reports to: Director, Talent Acquisition and Development
Locations: The Woodlands, Texas
Schedule: Typically Monday through Friday, working the hours necessary to perform the job
Travel: Domestic travel to universities and other venues for career fairs, trainings and more
Webber is seeking an experienced, passionate and highly motivated Talent Acquisition Manager to support our recruitment efforts across the company. The Talent Acquisition Manager works strategically to identify the best and brightest talent for the organization. From the first call to the first day on the job, the Talent Acquisition Manager plays a vital role in ensuring the process moves quickly and efficiently and that the new hire is set up for success.
REGULAR JOB DUTIES
* Collaborate with hiring managers and executives across the organization to understand current and future staffing needs and requirements.
* Engage in strategic forms of job advertising and sourcing talent including traditional job posting, social media, word of mouth referrals, company transfers, career fairs, college relations, and more.
* Utilize social media tools, such as LinkedIn, to proactively search for and contact passive candidates, advertise job opportunities in a creative manner, and more.
* Evaluate resumes, conduct initial screenings and share candidates with hiring managers to determine if candidates are a potential fit.
* Coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
* Draft offer letters for traditional hires, expats, and transfers.
* Maintain an active pipeline of candidates for future job opportunities.
* Initiate onboarding process and work with various departments to ensure the process is smooth and meets company standards.
* Manage the visa process for traditional hires, expats and transfers with guidance from outside immigration attorneys.
* Collaborate with HR management and staff in activities related to recruitment, onboarding, training, and more.
* Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes within talent acquisition.
* Provide reports that contain information about job openings, college recruitment, general status updates and more.
* Present information effectively in one-on-one and group situations consisting of management and employees.
* Other unlisted duties will be assigned.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources or similar is preferred.
* A minimum of three years of experience in the recruitment of professional and technical personnel. Priority will be given to candidates with industry experience.
* A PHR or SHRM certification is considered a plus
* Ability to search for and contact prospective candidates through social media outlets such as LinkedIn, conducting Boolean searches, identifying competitors, performing keywords searches, etc.
* High level of proficiency in applicant tracking systems (ATS), job boards and social media.
* Moderate to high level of proficiency operating MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
* Ability to communicate in English via verbal and written communications
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Ability to physically maneuver by foot minor obstacles at construction projects
* Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with the fingers
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Webber, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. Webber, LLC complies with applicable local, state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.