Substitute Teacher Jobs in Harris County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with International Leadership Of Texas and more! Earn up to $110 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university in the U.S..
- Ability to pass a background check and to verify you have been fingerprinted through TEA or get fingerprinted prior to hiring date.
Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,000), rewards and surprises throughout the school year.
- Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter schools with one application.
- Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
- Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.