Remote work first but will be require to go to office when needed.
The future is what you make it.
We make the things that make it possible to do incredible things, such as help airplanes take off on time and land safely via connected aviation systems, create new refrigerant technologies that cool buildings without warming the planet, link data and devices to deliver better services and solutions, and much more. We even invent technology that keeps workers safe and out of harms way because building the future begins with protecting the builders. Our employees change the way the world works, and that's why we foster performance, innovation and leadership to improve our world-class talent.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will be responsible for building and executing appropriate talent acquisition and diversity plans to meet the business priorities.
This is a strategic role which will lead the execution of the talent priorities to enable recruitment to drive business growth in an agile and innovative way.
• Design and quickly execute recruitment strategies to enable the attraction and selection of the top diverse talent to join the team.
• Manage stakeholders across all businesses and regions and recruiting partners to drive effective recruiting efforts to ensure all recruitment channels are returning high quality talent at the required scale.
• Use data extensively and continuously to help form the right decisions and action plans.
• Identify, design and deploy the appropriate assessment and interviewing selection tools maximizing the knowledge of success criteria to drive efficient selection at scale and a premiere candidate and manager experience maximizing the digital.
• Partner with Communications and Marketing teams to align internal and external messaging and ensure consistent messaging across all content for everything we do and share.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in Business, HR, Employment Relations or Organizational Development.
• 5 years of progressive professional Talent Acquisition / Human Resources experience
• Demonstrated record of achievement of transforming talent acquisition involving digitization and / or marketing and branding
• Demonstrated confidence in all settings when advising/partnering with business leaders
• Ability to partner well across business lines and provide excellent customer service in all cases
• Proven ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with competing demands and deadlines
• Master's degree preferred with a concentration in Business or a related discipline.
• Strong bias for action, a keen sense of urgency and the ability to drive results in a highly matrixed organization.
• Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
• The successful candidate must also demonstrate core values.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.