About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a growth oriented firm dedicated to providing technology used to enhance production.
- This organization provides services to the world's major, national, and independent oil companies.
Overview of the Staff Accountant:
- Review, analyze and prepare monthly journal entries for month end close
- Accruals, revenue recognition, amortizations, cost allocations and any other that may be required.
- Reconcile monthly accounts by way of preparing balance sheet reconciliations for various legal entities
- Assist in the preparation of corporate charge allocations, including insurance, stock awards etc
Preferred Qualifications for the Staff Accountant:
- 2+ years of Senior Accountant experience
- MS Excel - Pivot Tables, vlookups
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through