Paid Social Specialist - Agency, Paid Social
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joyce Courter
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Are you looking to make a change this summer? It's a HOT job market so it's a great time to consider new opportunities! Do you have 2+ years of Paid Social experience? If so... read on!
Over the last four decades, we have become one of the largest independent agencies, working on some of the most recognized advertising campaigns and receiving some of the highest advertising industry awards. Due to continued agency growth, we have an immediate need for a Sr. Paid Media Specialist with a focus on paid social. This is a full-time direct hire role which can be located in either Chicago or Cincinnati (once we return to the office).
Why join us?
* Competitive salary + comprehensive benefits package
* Continued on the job education that ensures long-term career opportunities within the agency
* Flexible PTO
* Health & wellness programs
Is your background a fit?
* Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications or related field
* 2+ years of experience managing paid social media campaigns along with a solid understanding of paid, earned and owned media
* Prior agency-side experience is preferred
* Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
* Proficient, knowledgeable and or certified in but not limited to: Kenshoo, 4C, Facebook Blue Print, Twitter Flight School, Google Analytics,
Facebook Business Manager, Twitter ads,
* Prior management or team lead is preferred
* Able to handle multiple, competing priorities while meeting deadlines, managing risk, and troubleshooting problems with ease
What will you be doing?
Overall: Focus on planning and execution of paid social campaigns across major social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat).
* Execute paid social campaigns
* Analyze data to optimize campaigns to stay on target
* Create client-facing reports that show the success of the plan and campaign stewardship
* Analyze measurement studies and attribution to identify strategic opportunities while also demonstrating a willingness to bring new ideas, approaches and tests to the client
* Stay abreast of relevant social trends and recommend social strategies that meet client’s business goals
* Oversee social media budgets, pacing and monthly billing reconciliation
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.