We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class:
Join the AAP Team and start reimagining the future of automotive aftermarket. Join the AAP Team and start reimagining the future of automotive aftermarket. We are charged with executing AAP's top-down commitment to enabling our team members and stores to delight our retail and professional customers.
Our Salesforce Team is responsible for building solutions that make it easier for our customers to do business with AAP and make it easier for our Team Members to serve those customers better than anyone else.
The Sr. Manager, Salesforce Development role maintains business relationships, delivers the right solutions, and maintains applications in line with service level agreements. This individual has a broad responsibility of tactical areas such as managing and developing teams of technical individuals to deliver solutions, overseeing the day-to-day activities of the team, and being the primary technical owner of the Salesforce platform, ensuring that performance and security compliance is managed per expectation. In addition, the Sr. Manager plays several key roles including technical leader, business partner, team leader, individual coach, and change manager.
This leader will oversee the development of solutions by internal and 3rd party teams using the Sales, Service and Experience Clouds to deliver business value. In addition, the teams will leverage key integrations with the MuleSoft and Marketing Cloud products to complete the overall customer experience.
NOTE: OPEN TO REMOTE WORK WITHIN THE US
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establish and maintain business relationships that result in a clear understanding of business need and how technology solutions can meet them
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Develop a high-performance team by hiring strong team members, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Understand appropriate technologies and develop the team’s ability to resolve various application problems, engage with support channels on other teams and/or vendor support lines
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to understand customer demands and needs, responding with urgency to critical situations, lead management communications and provide collaborative resolutions to problems
- Ability to achieve results within measurable limits with goals that might not be fully defined
- Ability to present concepts and ideas to a wide audience; lead critical thinking discussions and develop presentation skills within the team
- Ability to communicate with business users and technical staff
- Ability to work in high-expectation situations providing leadership and collaboration to deliver solutions
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in a multichannel retail environment
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Management or a related field and 6-10 years of experience as Application Development Manager, Systems Development Manager, or an equivalent level position; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of experience with the Salesforce platform
- Administrator (Required)
- Advanced Administrator (Nice to Have)
- Platform Developer I (Nice to Have)
- Platform Developer II (Nice to Have)
- Service Cloud Consultant (Nice to Have)
- Sales Cloud Consultant (Nice to Have)
- Experience Cloud Consultant (Nice to Have)
This position directly supervises Developers and Business Analysts, and will indirectly supervise Architects, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance.