As an OpenMoves Sr. Designer or Art Director, you are a storyteller, a strategist, a great designer, and passionate about pushing creative boundaries – you pair performance data with innovative concepts to build best-in-class creative campaigns across paid channels. You consider the full journey of your audience and require highly optimized touch points from social media, to landing pages, to email remarketing.
As a Sr. Designer or Art Director, you will work full or part-time and remotely from any location!
You enjoy measuring the effectiveness and engagement of your work and strive for positive outcomes for your clients. You’ll report to our Chief Creative Officer and manage various members of the creative and strategic teams to create impactful creative that has high impact while maintaining a brand’s identity.
* Please do not apply if you do not have a link to your stellar portfolio with work examples
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing creative concepts, marketing messaging, and objectives based on client goals, target audiences, and paid media performance.
- Interpret various types of content and information to design and create high-quality motion graphics for paid campaigns.
- Design and optimization and web landing pages that convert visitors to leads or paying customers.
- Developing innovative performance-centric creative campaigns for clients, adapting their brand identity and guidelines into audience-specific messaging aligned with channel best practices.
- Management of designers, copywriters and working directly with paid media analysts. You will also work directly with clients.
- Overseeing creative production timelines for your clients to ensure we are meeting client deliverables
- Implement feedback from internal analysts based on data and performance of your visual projects.
- Contribute to copywriting and the development of written messaging to support your visual concepts.
- Assist with pitches and marketing for new business.
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience working for a performance marketing or advertising agency, brand or internal marketing team
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of designers, writers and creatives.
- A professional portfolio with clear examples of ad campaigns, motion/video graphics, landing pages, basic animation and examples of visually stunning marketing projects (social media, advertising, email, landing pages, etc.).
- Strong design sensibilities with color, photography, video, and typography.
- Strong skills in Adobe After Effects, and other animation programs
- Proficiency with design tools such as Figma, Sketch and Invision
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels within client accounts and internal setting
- Interest in all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Passion for your work and motivation to go above and beyond what is expected of you.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- The discipline to work independently and remotely (no commute!).
- Be adaptable and collaborative
- Excited by a fast-paced work environment
OpenMoves offers performance marketing services to established and start-up companies, franchises, non-profits and e-commerce organizations seeking growth, efficiency, and profitability. Its team specializes in online performance marketing, including paid search, paid social, search engine optimization, marketing automation, conversion rate optimization, social media, and related disciplines.
OpenMoves is a Google Premier Partner, Meta Business Partner, Bing Partner, as well as Amazon and various DSPs and Marketing Automation platforms. It serves clients in both ecommerce and lead generation across a range of industries. Based in NY, the company serves companies across North America and around the world and is in the Inc 5000 for growing private companies.