At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
NRG is seeking an experienced Senior Associate of Retention Strategy with a strong background in marketing, communications, and/or customer experience. The role will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to assist in the development and execution of strategic go-to-market activities related to retention marketing.
- Assist in developing new concepts and initiatives related to retention, customer experience, and communications
- Interpret data, survey results, market research, and other related inputs to identify predominant themes and trends that will inform strategic initiatives
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and lengthen tenure through various campaigns and programs
- Collaborate with Data Analytics, Marketing and Communications, Customer Experience, Pricing, Campaign Ops, and others to ensure an integrated approach to initiatives
- Identify market research needs and objectives to help inform retention strategies
- Develop strategic briefs to provide concise direction to Marcom
- Develop professional and succinct presentations to communicate various strategic initiatives
- Support the achievement of key KPI’s including an increase in renewal rates and increase in NPS
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in Marketing, Communications, and/or Customer Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience in leveraging and interpreting data, market insights, and other key metrics to develop customer-related marketing strategies
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized with the ability to analyze, articulate, and assist in developing solutions for customer communication and experience related initiatives
- Able to utilize organizational and project management skills to direct work activities within critical path timelines
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, with the ability to interface effectively with individuals in various functions and at various levels.
- Solid understanding of standard marketing principles and customer engagement tactics
- Ability to think creatively and strategically while also assisting in tactical execution
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload in a detailed and organized manner
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources