Ref ID: 04040-0011834490
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
***KOREAN FLUENCY REQUIRED *** Robert Half is working with a diverse International organization to find their next Senior Accountant! As a Senior Accountant, you will handle the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow. You will also establish budgets and forecasts, prepare audits, and manage internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. To succeed in this role, you must be proficient at analyzing information. In addition to the solid compensation and benefits, this full-time position offers the possibility of growth. ***KOREAN FLUENCY REQUIRED***
Senior Accountant Responsibilities
-Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Successfully collaborate with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures, controls and provide support on special requests when necessary
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
If you speak Korean fluently and are interested in learning more about this Senior Accountant apply today! Or message Casey Shaffer with Robert Half directly on LinkedIn.