Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The EMOP (Inventory) Specialist is responsible for providing additional EAM and Inventory support to ensure the long-term success and maximum benefit of the Enterprise Products EMOP process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- SME for the Enterprise Products warehouse process.
- Reviews and approves requests for both new and existing inventory items.
- Supports the company inventory procedures.
- Provides first line support for users of both the EAM and Inventory processes.
- Provides feedback on the Enterprise inventory process.
- Proposes upgrades and supports future revisions to the warehouse and EAM module.
- Primary caretaker of the Enterprise inventory master item catalog.
- Provides continuous improvement for Enterprise EMOP training documentation.
- Support EAM requests as necessary.