The Software Engineer will help develop and support scalable enterprise software platforms that bring value to consumers across the utility space while also helping ensure the safety and health of the general population.
The role will provide ongoing development and L3 support activities for existing software while also being able to influence new product development. The position will provide assistance with optimizing system performance, improving test automation coverage, and improving system usability.
The position will also work with offshore development groups to provide guidance related to ongoing development activities.
Seeking Self-Motivated, Detail Orientated, Organized Full Stack Engineer with strong communication skills that works well in a Team Environment.
Key Responsibilities and Critical Success Measures
Applicants for this position should possess a strong analytical background and have experience developing and implementing complex software solutions on an enterprise scale.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Safety is our number one priority
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Approach all that we do with a sense of urgency
- Always do the right thing
- Treat others as you wish to be treated
- Strive for excellence in everything we do
- Provide an environment that nurtures growth and enjoyment