Lucd is a growing Enterprise AI software company that is passionate about democratizing AI. We are building our team to solve the biggest challenges which are slowing the adoption of artificial intelligence for government and industry across the globe.
- We are 100% remote
- We operate on flexible workdays with a goal-based culture
- We provide quality compensation packages
- We offer generous stock options to our team
We are seeking software engineers who are passionate about innovating the way humans drive ML development to join our team. As a Lucd Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to advance multiple aspects of the Lucd enterprise ML platform, as well as contribute to the continuous improvement of product capabilities currently in production use. Examples of features and components you will help develop include the following.
- No- to low-code capabilities for the ML development lifecycle (e.g., feature transformation, model creation, model testing).
- ML stakeholder collaboration capabilities (e.g., data annotation, comments threads).
- Project-based management of ML development workflows.
- Automation and customizable governance for various enterprise ML development tasks such as data validation, model experimentation, auto-ML, model versioning, and provenance tracking.
- Distributed data computation frameworks and management for performant feature transformation and model training.
- External interfaces (e.g., REST, gRPC) for the Lucd platform to interact with other software ecosystems (e.g., for mobile notifications, robot process automation).
- Federated ML capabilities for scalability and data privacy.