Kforce has a client that is seeking a remote Software Architect.
Our company values define how we work with customers and with each other to create the successful long-term relationships that support client success and your personal success as a team member. Our values drive our responsibilities.
Day to Day Duties of the Software Architect:
- Collaborating and consulting with multiple teams to make technical decisions for our products
- The Software Architect will be creating and refining architectural blueprints and providing them to stakeholders in Engineering and product, with clear costs and benefits of the technical decisions
- Collecting and synthesizing stakeholder feedback while determining a technical path forward
- As the Software Architect, you will be generating strategies to help the engineering team wisely handle technical debt, and advocating for the resources to carry those strategies out on a regular basis
- Encouraging the engineering team to rethink technical assumptions and approaches, especially towards the sequencing of work
- The Software Architect manages a team of Engineers devoted to building integration components between systems and participating in developing those components
- Collaborates closely with other engineers and members of the product team, including Product Managers, Project Managers, and the Vice President of Product