Service Modernization solutions help enterprises transform themselves for a machine-centric world by modernizing the experiences and interactions that they have with their customers while also optimizing and automating their operations.
The first industry vertical that the business addresses is Retail. In support of this program, we are looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Director.
The Marketing Director will plan and execute the necessary marketing and communications activities supporting the successful launch and scale-up of a breakthrough offering targeted to the Retail segment. The Marketing Director joins a team of other senior professionals developing this new offering. Initially, this leader must simultaneously traverse hands-on execution and strategic planning during the pre-launch phase of the project. Opportunities to build a team will surface as clients are signed and budgets/resources expand.
- Messaging and Value Proposition
- Create point of view (differentiated vision)
- Develop messaging / positioning for internal and external stakeholders and detailed value proposition
- Demand Generation Strategy and Execution
- Plan and execute integrated campaigns to generate interest and inbound opportunities
- Create content / asset plan mapping to sales pipeline and target outcomes
- Work closely with Deloitte Marketing resources, executing within company standards, tools, and procedures
- Develop maintain content / publishing calendar through social channels
- Monitor and report campaign performance metrics
- Website Management
- Develop website supporting new Deloitte offering, working within Deloitte guidelines, standards
- Maintain web performance metrics and dashboard.
- Make recommendations to improve SEO performance
- Sales Resources & Enablement
- Develop assets and collateral enabling impactful client conversations (e.g. solution decks, explainer videos, etc.)
- Organize, coordinate internal training for Deloitte client teams
- Analyst Relations
- Plan, organize quarterly outreach to major analyst groups (IDC, Gartner, Forrester)
- Communications and Influencer Outreach
- Develop stakeholder-based launch plan supporting successful debut of new solution
- Working with Deloitte and external partners, create assets and outreach activities to ensure fast-start and market recognition
- Identify and perform outreach to appropriate trade publications and influencers
- Identify opportunities to feature Deloitte executives and team members as influencers / thought-leaders
- Maintain marketing budget and controls
- Report on marketing performance metrics
- Maintain annual marketing & communications plan
- 10+ years B2B marketing experience with emphasis on large enterprise selling situations
- Experienced and conversant with digital transformation and related technologies (AI, cloud, data/analytics, automation, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of the Retail industry a plus
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $104,575 to $192,590.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.