Work for an enterprise level company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jordan Goulding
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $220,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a well established enterprise level company in the oil/gas industry, come join a team of top talent!
Why join us?
You will play a direct role in building out enterprise level software used by millions of our end users!
What you will be doing:
- Architect, implement, deploy, and support cloud-ready and cloud-native, web-based applications
- Continue to learn and share software industry best practices with team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field of study
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment with software developers and domain experts
- Strong grasp of software engineering best practices for code quality and maintainability such as OOAD, SOLID principles, and automated testing
- Minimum of ten years of experience developing, deploying, and supporting web-based applications including frontend, business logic, and data layers
- Proficiency in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, Python
- Experience with modern web frameworks/libraries such as Angular and React
- Good grasp of the REST architectural style and experience implementing REST APIs using ASP.NET Web API (preferred), Node.js, or Flask
- Experience building data models and data access layers against either SQL or NoSQL databases
- Experience building, deploying, and supporting applications on Cloud platforms such as Azure (preferred), AWS, or Google
- Prior work experience in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Prior work experience with large scale data management systems
- Experience working on teams following Agile software development methodologies
- Experience participating in the user centered design process
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.