Must Have Highlights:
- 3-4 years of related job experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- High Proficiency in Excel
Houston-based real estate services group involved in development, construction, acquisition, leasing, brokerage, and property management. With over 40 properties in its portfolio, the Company has an exciting opportunity for a senior level accounting professional to join the Company as a member of the leadership team. As its Senior Property Accountant, this person will be responsible for the Company's accounting operations and the development and implementation of accounting best practices and controls.
Senior Property Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About Senior Property Accountant Opportunity:
- They have been in business for over 20 years!
- Family like work culture
- Tenured Staff - average of 10 years!
- Provide support for over 40 properties in it's portfolio
Perks of the Senior Property Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with President!
- Catered Friday Lunches!
- Career development opportunities
- 100% Employee Paid Health Benefits
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Senior Property Accountant role:
- Oversee all accounting and financial reporting for a portfolio of properties
- Performing reconciliation of accounts on a monthly basis and posting journal entries
- Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliation and promptly record any reconciling items
- CAM/Escalation reconciliations.
- Perform month end closing of books for A/P and A/R
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and applicable income statement to ensure accuracy
- Review and maintain cash balances for multiple properties
- Collaborate with onsite Property Managers and supervisors to produce quality financial statements
- Ability to review operational expenses
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Property Accountant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree or similar preferred
- 3-4+ Years of job related experience
- Skyline is a huge plus!