A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. We're now looking at core experiences that define every day web experiences, and investigating how Firefox web clients and Gecko platform—can adapt to make them easier, beginning with Authentication and Identity.
About Firefox Product Management
We are a team of adaptable product leaders who believe that product management is an apprentice craft that is fostered and developed through open dialogue and peer feedback.
Our flavor of product management is Technical Product Management. We operate as a direct part of the engineering, and UX teams that deliver value.
We believe in the value of qualitative data to develop rich insights and continuous measurement through experimentation, data analysis, hypothesis, and tracking metrics to measure our progress towards goal.
We partner richly and align teams towards a shared perspective about the product we intend to ship and shepherd this product vision through the product development process.
You've got this if ...
- You've worked in a product management role at a major SSO provider (example: Auth0, Ping, Okta, or OneLogin) or played a meaningful product and technical lead role on a number of SSO integrations.
- You are passionate and deeply interested in solving the friction of identity and authentication on the web.
- You aspire to be a part of a vision-led product team.
- You are on board with the mission of making the value of the web more accessible to everyone.
- Collaborate as a product leader with a point of view on defining the research investigation into Authentication and Identity.
- Outline major cross-group platform engineering initiatives around enterprise.
- Bring to life the Firefox product strategy for engineering, user experience counterparts, and partner teams.
- Bring an end user perspective to our roadmap and technical strategy.
- Bring your full and authentic self!
- Multi-year experience working on web authentication and identity product space.
- Proven experience contributing to authentication and identity technical roadmaps.
- Deep understanding of web authentication including authz, authn and jwt.
- Prior experience collaborating as a part of balanced and effective design, product and engineering teams.
- Experience operating on high performance teams.
- Outstanding technology research skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can communicate complex ideas in written and verbal communication.
- Track record of customer engagement and advocacy.
- A non-profit (Mozilla), our purpose is our mission.
- Learn from a diverse and product leadership team with a perspective.
- Receive generous training allocation and continuous learning support.
- Remote friendly work environment.
- Choose your computing device.
- Shape the future of the internet!
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.