We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Under general supervision, the Multi-Media Designer provides expert consultation and advice in a specialized area of marketing, and plans and executes marketing projects within their specialization, including working with stakeholders to set project goals, timelines, and campaign strategies.
- Essential experience is as follows, in this order:
- Video production
- Motion graphics
- Graphic design
- In addition, the Designer must set project priorities, identify and assign required resources, manage a budget, and direct the work of external vendors to ultimately deliver within timing and budget constraints.
- Incumbents specialize in a specific marketing discipline, which may include creative services (advertising), branding, divisional marketing, regional marketing, events, technical marketing, or digital marketing.
- The Multi-Media Designer is expected to demonstrate expertise in their field, and is directly accountable for a wide range of concurrently running projects or marketing campaigns.
- Specialists apply their expertise in developing marketing strategies for business units, geographies, and Product Service Lines (PSLs) through project work and expert advice.
Education & Experiences Requirements:
- Multi-Media Designer: Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing or Communications, which includes high-level project management experience. An associate or undergraduate degree in marketing or communications, and experience in Halliburton is preferred.
- Senior Multi-Media Designer: Requires completion of an Associate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Liberal Arts and a minimum of 8 years of experience in Marketing or Communications, which includes high-level project management experience. Experience in Halliburton is preferred.
- Multi-Media Supervisor: Requires completion of an Associate degree in Marketing, Communications, or Liberal Arts and minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing or Communication, of which five preferably includes experience in Halliburton or another oil and gas service company along with significant high-level people and project supervisory experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Multi-Media Designer, Senior Multi-Media Designer, and Multi-Media Supervisor roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 110375
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Legal
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.