Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Sales Excellence, Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Work you'll do
- Manage all facets of project management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for individual real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout
- Create, maintain and disseminate project plans, project information, and project status reports to stakeholders
- Drive effective partnership, communication, collaboration, and commitment across multiple internal and external teams with competing priorities
- Closely work with all team members to understand and identify key interdependencies and critical roadblocks, identify potential issues, and appropriately align with the needs of the organization
- Anticipate areas of risks, provide critical issue management, anticipate, and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Articulate vision and influence decisions, empowering teams to be owners of continuous improvement.
- Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed. Facilitates project meetings
- Create Executive style reporting updates/documents by managing from detailed information
- Collaborate to identify, devise, and implement continuous improvements to processes, systems, policies/procedures, training, and guidance documents
- Demonstrate capability to read, understand and apply standard to complex documents affecting real estate projects, including but not limited to: agreements/contracts, leases, work letters, project charters, surveys and drawings
- Interface directly with clients to define project requirements. Prepares scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification
- Lead change management with design, workplace environment and alternative methods of constructability
- Lead, analyze and make recommendation through procurement engagement efforts with local and national service provider partners
About the Team
The Deloitte Real Estate team serves in an internal capacity to deliver strategic real estate, facility management and workplace solutions with quality and value, which foster collaboration, and support innovation while delivering on well-being and sustainability goals. The Real Estate team supports a portfolio of more than 160 offices in five countries.
Deloitte's Real Estate Service organization is comprised of many industry channel groups such as strategy, transaction management, data analytics, workplace design, project management and well-being/sustainability. Being a Senior Manager of Project Management, offers team interaction between these channels as well as other internal and external client and partners. You will lead multiple complex projects from concept to completion and ensure smooth transition into operations. Managing various teams will require virtual leadership skills as well as periodic travel as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related discipline.
10+ years relevant project management experience in real estate and commercial construction projects
- Communicate succinctly. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients
- High levels of customer service. Ability to serve multiple clients at any given time, deliver on milestones and create a positive impression for the team and the organization
- Work effectively both independently and within a team
- Organizational skills, strong analytical skills, and the ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to lead, manage and adjust to workplace industry changes
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of project management technology tools and continually seek opportunities to develop your skillset
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.'
- Highly specialized and experienced with interior building infrastructure, facility management, cost estimating, industry material and system cost trends, constructability, contract negotiations, lease review and advisement, and sustainability
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for Colorado is $115555 to $192590 and for Nevada is $104575 to $174295.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.