We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Sr. Manager of Business Development (BD) and Opportunity to Cash (OTC) at Halliburton is a high-profile role responsible for application support and delivery across the BD and OTC enterprise systems supporting critical business processes, including Business Acquisition Process (BAP), proposal management, order fulfillment, resource scheduling to invoicing. Strong skills in organization, leadership, business acumen, and communication are essential for fulfilling the following activities.
- Portfolio management for approximately 15 on-premises and cloud applications, including SAP and Salesforce
- Demand management, customer advocacy, and business alignment to understand strategic drivers, identify requirements, evaluate IT solutions, develop technology roadmaps, and ensure that projects align with technology strategy & business goals
- Primary point of contact up to Senior VP level of internal customers
- Leadership of a team of 20-50 employee and contractor resources directly or through managers and team leads
- Management of annual budget with monthly forecasting/analysis
- Delivery of several concurrent projects in the designated area, including significant SAP implementations; oversight of project deliverables, scope, budget, and timeline, in collaboration with project managers
- Support of the BD and OTC organization globally, including communication to IT and business leadership
- Vendor relationship management, including negotiation of license and maintenance agreements and statements of work with IT vendors, in partnership with IT Procurement
- Situation/crisis management, as needed for critical situations
- Creation and analysis of operations metrics reporting monthly
- Collaboration across all other IT teams, including other application areas, architecture, security, etc.
- Direction/mentoring for employee development plans, annual reviews, and succession management
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of a graduate degree in Business Management or equivalent and a minimum of 15 years in IT which includes at least 10 years of experience in IT Management and in functional areas
- 7+ years as a leader in an IT department with increasing roles of responsibility preferred
- 5+ years of experience in SAP ERP SD modules preferred
- Proven experience in strategic planning and execution, combined with strong organizational skills and business acumen
- Subject matter expert of BD and OTC
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 123221
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.