“Simple. Powerful. Playful.”
At Switcher, we’re changing the live-selling game with our simple yet powerful video interface that helps brands of all sizes reach and grow their audiences. We’re seeking an experienced, innovative, passionate Senior Manager - Brand Marketing whose vision will take Switcher marketing to the next level.
As Senior Manager - Brand Marketing, you’ll have an understanding of what makes our target audience tick and develop marketing campaigns that position our brand according to those motivators. Your marketing campaigns will not only drive customer engagement, but will further define and increase our brand value and awareness in the market. As Senior Manager - Brand Marketing, you’ll work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market to increase sales and will be ultimately successful when Switcher is recognized as a world class brand and solution.
As Senior Manager - Brand Marketing, primary responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a team of talented product marketers; copywriters, video producers, designers and creatives
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to take new products and features to market, driving customer messaging and feature adoption
- Leading product releases to the Switcher prospect and customer base, coordinating all elements of the go-to-market experience
- Identifying how our brand is currently positioned in the market and anticipating consumer trends to keep our brand up to date
- Designing a data-based brand strategy, developing and implementing strategies that resonate with our target market
- Developing and executing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message, then assessing KPIs and ROI and reporting on campaign performance
- Communicating our brand personality internally, ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values
- Developing custom ad strategies, overseeing all designs, layouts, pitches, blog posts, articles for media outlets and social media accounts to ensure brand consistency
- Managing relationships with influencers, journalists and media outlets
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- You have experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- You have a proven ability to work cross-functionally
- You have experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- You have project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
Who Will Love This Job
You’re a thought leader - You have a keen interest in keeping the business abreast of emerging trends in marketing and consumer psychology. You’re passionate about sharing that knowledge and information with the rest of the Marketing division to drive results.
You’re a creator and creative thinker - You’re an artist as much as a strategist. You understand Switcher’s brand value and how to leverage and grow it through effective marketing.
You’re a visionary - You understand the big picture and can see the future; you know what your goals are and how they play into Switcher’s mission and can inspire that vision across your team.
You’re goal-oriented - You’re intrinsically motivated; you know what successful product marketing looks like, what goals we should be aspiring toward, and how to achieve them.
You’re an excellent communicator - You know your audience and can convey powerful concepts in any setting; presenting high-level strategy and results, or facilitating ground-level tactical discussions with your team.
You’re an empathetic manager - You love people and understand that the most effective teams are highly supported teams. You’re comfortable as a player-coach, and care for your employees’ well being as much as their performance.
You’re open-minded, curious and a strong problem solver - You don’t wait for permission to learn and act; you listen, share, and bring solutions (not problems) to the table.
You’re data obsessed - You possess excellent analytical skills and can leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
You Value What We Value
At Switcher, we embrace our Core Values and believe they're what makes working within our culture meaningful.
We’re Creating Something Great
We think big — big growth, big product improvements, big impact — but we stay nimble, recognizing that we reach greatness through small steps and agile changes. We prioritize what’s important, letting data guide our decision-making. We refuse to stagnate.
We Learn From Our Customers
We work not for our customers but with them. We strive to create simple, accessible solutions for our customers’ needs, and we do this through actively listening to them, empathizing with them, and working alongside them. We win when our customers win.
We Build Each Other Up
We are a team, one whose members are committed to helping each other grow and succeed. We work collaboratively rather than competitively, highlighting others’ wins. We foster healthy relationships and continuous personal development to ensure everyone flourishes.
We Are Open And Honest
We are open to debate, open to feedback, open to changing course. That means speaking up — to and for each other — and doing so with respect and integrity. It also means admitting mistakes and having hard conversations, knowing they make us better.
We Win Through Diverse Perspectives
We value having multiple points of view, not just in our videos but also in our decision-making. Seeking out different perspectives allows us to challenge our thinking, bringing nuance to our understanding and ultimately leading to the best business outcomes.
At Switcher, we believe in the power of video. We believe in its unparalleled ability to reach and connect people, and we believe that video – like life – is more captivating and rewarding when shared in the moment and through multiple perspectives. We aim to bring people together to create and consume video content that matters. Founded in 2014 with Headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky and offices in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland, Switcher, Inc. enables creators and companies of all sizes to produce, edit, and publish stunning video content with devices they already own. Now serving users in over 118 countries, our distributed team is pioneering ecommerce video, helping to connect storytellers with their audiences through video to amplify their impact and scale their following.
Switcher, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Switcher, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Switcher, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- 12 paid holidays: New Years Day, MLK Jr. Day, Oaks Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, and your birthday
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Family Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance: Short and Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision: Company paid for single coverage
- Casual work environment and trendy, newly renovated headquarters in Louisville’s Butchertown neighborhood; a converted warehouse with giant windows and stylish decor, refreshments included