Are you a plaintiff’s lawyer searching for better opportunities, an insurance defense attorney or prosecutor looking to make the jump? If so, we'd love to speak with you. Our senior attorney's six figure compensation includes both a strong base offering and an industry leading contingent-fee compensation system. Candidates can choose their compensation mix of base and contingent-fee to provide more upside for those with an entrepreneurial aspiration.
After nearly two decades in law, Amber decided to start her own firm to balance a pursuit of social justice, with business goals, all while providing a positive growth-oriented culture. Our attorneys will manage their own dockets and be able to first chair cases, while also receiving mentorship and training through the firm. At the Law Office of Amber Russell, PLLC, we serve our clients with skill and compassion, and our mission is to change lives. Come be part of something big.
What You'll Do
• Manage a docket of 10-15 firm cases + the cases the attorney originates
• Provide legal advice directly to the clients and help them navigate the claims and legal process of a personal injury case
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge on legal developments in personal injury related fields
• Craft legal strategy in response to litigation and supervising all litigation activities
Who You Are
• 5+ years of experience as a licensed, practicing attorney
• Organized, self starter
• Ability to develop legal strategy and objectives
• Excellent judgement and analytical skills
• First class interpersonal and communication skills
• J.D. degree
• Member in good standing of their respective state bar