Applications accepted from: All Persons Interested
Division: Client Relations
Reporting Location: Various Locations* *Subject to change
Workdays & Hours: MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM* *Subject to Change
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
The Senior Human Resources Generalist (SHRG) will work collaboratively within the Human Resources Client Relations Division as a business partner and point of contact to provide superior human resources services to our clients. The SHRG will provide:
- Professional human resources support to develop, select and retain qualified employees in compliance with applicable policies and procedures and fair employment statutes.
- Works with department managers/supervisors and other human resources staff in all recruiting efforts/activities.
- Coordinates advertisements, social media, marketing and talent sourcing, to assist in recruiting efforts.
- Screen and evaluate candidates to ensure they meet the minimum qualifications for the job prior to referring to hiring managers.
- Provide staffing status reports to Client Departments
- Completes annual budget reconciliations
- Participates in special projects
- Performs a variety of professional HR work in support of the departments.
- Consults with other HR teams in anticipating and responding to the department's HR needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned
This position is physically comfortable; the individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc. There are no major sources of discomfort in a normal office environment.