Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for translating technical product understanding into visuals that motivate stakeholders and differentiate Weatherford above all peers. Working as a key member within an award-winning Marketing & Communications team, you will work under the management of the Director of Global Marketing to create visual ecosystems that inspire, inform and transform. Delivering high value, engaging campaigns and content for a diverse group of local and global stakeholders, output will include but is not limited to digital media, internal and external presentations, facility communications, trade and digital events, as well as brochures, flyers and a wide range of sales-enablement content on demand. A dynamic, thorough and enquiring approach will be required as the role requires involvement in a wide range of projects and execution, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
A creative mind and strong attention to detail is essential. Mastery of industry-leading tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint is a necessity. Familiarity of Premiere Pro and After Effects is preferred. The candidate must be a team player, deadline driven and able to handle multiple projects across a range of channels at once.
- Interpret, develop and implement the creative brand vision across a broad range of projects—ranging from digital, social and print—and in line with diverse cultural and market requirements
- Create campaign-level graphics and apply across diverse channels, including website, brochures, email banners, power point presentations, and desktop lock screens
- Create and format imagery for comprehensive range of social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Design printed materials and signage to be distributed for global trade events, corporate headquarters, and in the field or across other global facilities/locations
- Design for large format printing
- Maintain the creative strategy and effective development of visual identity across all brands
- Strong internal client focus with the ability to keep company information confidential always
- Engages internal employees with concise, visually appealing materials
- Drives market penetration by ensuring that Weatherford’s identity is progressive and ahead of our peers
- Develops content for external stakeholders in a manner that bridges the gap between technology and value
- Creates content and messaging that can be executed within the confines of the budget
- Uses financial management to design and oversee implementation of strategies that deliver free cash flow and profitable and sustainable growth
- Continual focus and exploration of design and color trends to ensure creative output is both contemporary and progressive
- Uses deep understanding of current design landscape to influence creative direction
- Takes initiative on improving collateral and departmental processes
- 10+ years’ experience in a graphic design role
- 2-4 year Degree in related field
- Must have expert level experience of Adobe Cloud including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Extensive experience of creating PowerPoint graphics and presentations for internal and external stakeholder engagement
- Strong ability to troubleshoot within a design/marketing environment
- Good forward-thinking skills, with an advanced ability to multi-task multiple projects
- Detail-focused with strong organizational skills and excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively and positively at all levels
- Must be able to provide portfolio
- Experience with video and motion design software including Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects