The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
* Lead client engagements and work streams related to marketing operations and MarTech platform enablement needed to support clients marketing transformation efforts
* Identify key marketing operating model improvements across clients marketing organization, process, and technology for client success
* Contribute to the development of client proposals and requests as part of our ongoing opportunity pursuit efforts in our customer solutions practice
* Provide oversight of highly skilled client and KPMG work teams throughout the project lifecycle and help ensure timely execution of project deliverables
* Deliver input into engagement decisions including work plan and timeline, project management, resource allocation and career development of staff members
* Minimum three years of recent management consulting experience and project delivery with a minimum of three years of experience leading teams
* Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
* Management consulting experience is required with previous experience with MarTech platform delivery (Acoustic, Aprimo, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
* Strong understanding of modern marketing processes and technology capabilities around the following areas: Marketing Resource Management, Marketing Analytics and Customer Data Management; excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation and presentation skills
* Travel as required
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $58600 - High: $133100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).