Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
We’re looking for an outgoing and highly proactive individual to support our Senior Executive Leadership Team!
- Maintaining multiple heavy calendars
- Scheduling travel
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings
- Expense reporting
- Clerical reporting
- Printing, filing and general clerical
- Assisting with PowerPoint presentations
- Ordering supplies and materials for packets
- Monitoring inventory
- Serving as the main point of contact when the team is out of the office
- Answering phones and screening/routing calls as appropriate
- Printing and updating reports
- Sorting and sending mail
- Helping to set up new employees
- Assisting guests
- Cubical requests
- Taking on additional projects as needed
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school education or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience providing Administrative support
- 2+ years of Administrative experience in clinical or healthcare
- Experience supporting ELT (Executive Leadership Team)
- Excellent written and oral business communication skills
- Able to manage multiple streams of work simultaneously
- Advanced Typing Skills
- Advanced Level Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Local Travel may be required occasionally (10 %)
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Expense reporting
- Clerical reporting
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Administrative Assistant, Houston, TX, Texas