Senior Accountant - Revenue Accounting in the NW Houston area!
About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is one of the premier oil and gas producing companies in the US.
- This well-established firm has over 500 field locations and located in more than 13 states.
- Why work here:
- The average tenure is over 10 years!
- This firm appreciates every employee and believes that every employee plays a very important part in the company.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- Revenue accounting
- EDI uploads
- PPM management
- DOI changes
- Escheat reporting
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- 5+ years Senior Accountant experience
- Energy Link and Oildex
- Excalibur system experience is strongly desired
- MS Excel - Pivot Tables, Vlookups, Index Match
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment