Ref ID: 04340-9502915199
Classification: Sr. Accountant
Accountemps is looking for a Senior Accountant with strong Excel skills to join our Salaried Professional team. As a Salaried Professional you will be a permanent, full-time employee of Robert Half earning a salary, “Fortune 500” quality benefits, bonuses, and paid vacation/holidays.
As an Accountemps Salaried Professional, you will be placed on medium to long-term engagements that will allow you to excel while gaining knowledge of new software, industries and skillsets. When you are between projects you will have access to 8,000+ training courses, Excel CEO Certification, CPE credit opportunities, and various personal and professional development resources. All while continuing to receive your salary! If you enjoy going into new environments and working on special projects, and providing the best service possible, this is the job for you!
Some of the projects that you would work on include:
• System conversions
• Medical/Maternity Leaves
• Annual Audits
• Staff Reductions
• Peak Workload Demands
This is a permanent opportunity for a strong Senior Accountant who has worked in a variety of industries and software. As a Salaried Professional the more diverse your background the better! The ideal Senior Accountant should have experience with month end close, journal entries, and financial statement preparation. As a Senior Accountant strong knowledge of general ledger reconciliations is a must. This opportunity offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded.
Role & Responsibilities
• Preparation, analysis and reporting of financials
• Bank Reconciliations and cash management
• Reconciling the sub-ledger to the general ledger
• Analysis of journal entries, accruals, forecast variances
• Supporting full cycle accounting functions including AP and AR
• Month-end, Quarter-end, Year-End closing
• Process improvement and workflow documentation
• Knowledge of fixed asset accounting is a plus
• Additional projects as assigned