Why take a Senior Accountant opportunity with this company?
- Our client is well known organization in the Houston area!
- The company has experienced tremendous growth and is looking to continue growing
- The firm boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its' employees with the tools and training necessary to perform
- They have a long tenured team
What the Senior Accountant will do…
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Senior Accountant will be responsible balance sheet reconciliations and CAM reconciliations.
- The Senior Accountant will assist with year- end close out of accounting.
- The Senior Accountant will handle an IFRS conversion
What the company needs in a Senior Accountant:
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance is a PLUS
- IFRS experience is a MUST
- Minimum of 3 years related business experience.
- Solid understanding of Accounting processes and procedures
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
Perks of the Senior Accountant role:
- Very team oriented
- Significant room for growth - Proven track-record of promoting within!
- Work/life balance