About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a solid organization that has been in business for over 30 years.
- This organization provides services to families in over 18 counties within the Southeast Texas area.
- Why work here:
- Great opportunity to work for an organization that gives back to the community and makes a difference daily!
- Endless opportunities for interesting and challenging work that you can feel passionate about.
Overview of the Senior Accountant role:
- General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- Support Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Budgeting - Generate reports out of the budget system, pull and send reports to various departments
- Federal and State Grants
- Depreciation Schedules
Preferred Qualifications for the Senior Accountant:
- 1-3 years of Non-Profit Accounting experience
- MS Excel - Pivot Tables, Vlookups
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through