Job Description STA Security and Investigations LLC., is looking to fill unarmed security positions in the Southwest Houston area.
We are looking to fill an immediate non-commissioned position in Southwest Houston, 77036 zip code at a private school. The main duties will be assisting the COVID-19 Task Force w/ enforcing the social distance and mask requirements set by the Task Force. Other duties to be determined as needed as this is a new contract. The pay rate is $12.00 per hour, the hours will be Monday-Friday 7am-3pm or 730am-330pm, with opportunity for additional hours to assist with school events. Start date for this opportunity would be immediate, preferably by next week on Monday 10/12/20. Currently this is NOT a short term project.
Prior Military, Law Enforcement and Security Guard Experience is preferred.
*Qualified Candidates should meet the following:*
* Possess a level II non-commissioned pocket card.
* Have a valid Texas Driver’s License
* Have a clean criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
* Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
* Be physically fit and able to perform duties assigned to the post.
* Be willing to work nights (overnights) and weekends.
* Have a working cell phone, email and reliable transportation.
* Effective communication skills.
* Neat and professional appearance.
* Verifiable work history and at least three professional references.
* Have a desire to build a career in the Security Industry with a growing company.
STA Security and Investigations LLC., is veteran owned and operated.
Please respond with your resume or a brief overview of your experience along with contact information. We will contact ideal candidates to set up interviews.