There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Seasonal EEO Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Seasonal EEO Coordinator to join our team who will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of an EEO claim which include, but are not necessarily limited to: gathering, analyzing and organizing information; maintaining discrimination files and reports; working closely with EEO Compliance Specialists in order to facilitate effective use of database tools to store critical claims data and timely communication to EEO team members, Legal, the EPLI carrier and other key stakeholders.
- Performs administrative and secretarial duties for the EEO Compliance Manager and the EEO Compliance Specialists.
- Maintains all electronic and hard copy records for EEO matters (regulatory, threatened litigation and internal)
- Updates and maintains EEO reports in EEO database and Excel spreadsheets.
- Monitors EEO database to assure proper inputting of critical claims management data.
- Maintains the EEO Hotline and distributes calls to appropriate EEO Specialists in a timely manner.
- Maintains claims log for claims called into the EEO Hotline and distributed EEO Specialists, routed to the Legal Department or Records Department and retrieves stored files.
- Provides administrative support to EEO Compliance Manager and EEO Compliance Specialists, e.g. copying records for remote specialists, making travel reservations, distributing mail, creating files, etc.
- Assists in maintaining appointment schedules, travel arrangements, and arranges meetings as directed by EEO Compliance Manager.
- Processes check requests, invoices clients and monitors deductible receipts from clients.
- Responds to subpoena requests and litigation record holds by retrieving both electronic and hard copy records.
- Maintains EEO Standard Operating Procedures.
- Runs and distributes WebFocus reports as required in support of EEO investigations.
- Provides back up to EEO Representative or Senior HR Administrative Compliance Coordinator.