Overview C2 Education is a tutoring and education company that has been growing for over 20 years. We currently have over 170 centers in 14 states. Our mission is to help students and their families to achieve their academic goals and dreams. The Tutor role is central to this mission and we truly believe that C2 is about People teaching People. * Great pay & training
* Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
* Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
* Excellent PT Benefits:
* Paid Sick Leave Based on State Law
* Paid Jury Duty
* Family Discount Tuition Program Responsibilities * Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and additional ongoing training.
* Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
* Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
* Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students' academic goals.
* Track and analyze student progress
* Tutor tailors' lessons to meet student needs.
* Performs administrative and team based activities as needed. Qualifications * Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
* AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred (English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
* High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
* Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic individuals with strong communication skills.
* No teacher certification required.
* No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring students. This C2 Education center supports the Conroe county school district.