Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Interested in contributing globally to improving and saving lives? Work for one of the largest global testing laboratories at the forefront of one of our state-of-the-art laboratories, each day testing for life and making the world a safer and healthier place.
We are seeking immediate talent to support our clients to help make our world a safer place. We are seeking any and all experience levels including recent graduates with a life science degree in chemistry, biology or related sciences. Additional training will be provided.Perform cutting edge science in world class laboratories to develop your skills and advance your career.
No experience required - training will be provided!
- Start your career supporting manufacturing & laboratory operations to develop and produce medicines that contribute to healthier and safer lives
- Work as a team across a laboratory and manufacturing setting by performing receipt of samples and their processing and distribution to QC laboratories.
- Ensure supplies are prepared, organized, and stocked to support operations
- Opportunity to provide on the job training and day-to-day guidance to other staff under supervision.
- Assisting laboratory analytical personnel as required.
- Follow all procedures and keep detailed records and ensure accurate and legible documentation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- This role requires the ability to occasionally lift 30-40lbs during sample receiving
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- No experience required! - training is provided
- Good communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to learn procedures and to use a computer for communication, training, and record tracking
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Ability to wear safety and protective gear including scrubs, lab coat, respirator, safety glasses, gloves, protective shoes in a manufacturing environmental
- Ability to work with the physical demands of the position which include:
- Minimum of high school diploma, or equivalent
- Reliable, hardworking team player
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness to learn and work in a team environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical coverage, with dental and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your expected salary and possible start date via our career website.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.