There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Sales Technology Support Specialist
- Provides support for sales technology applications and related issues. Works closely with Sales Technology Team to maintain a high level of client trust and satisfaction.
- Tracks reported issues and follows through to resolution.
- Facilitates software implementation in conjunction with applicable internal departments and tests software to ensure successful implementation and start up.
- Troubleshoots issues related to sales automation and basic MS Office applications.
- Acts as liaison between sales personnel, remote offices, and the Innovative Technology Solutions Department (ITS).
- Installs, tests, and evaluates new software and technologies as it relates to the sales environment.
- Defines, resolves, and/or reports specific problems to Department management.
- Tracks, analyzes, and generates reports on service history and recommends ways in which user satisfaction can be increased.
- Participates in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of sales technology.
- Assists with product-related issues, as needed.