What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sale opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 to 2 years or more of Business-to-Business sales experience or consultative sales
- Required one year or more post-secondary education OR 2 years equivalent work experience
- Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes...$20 guaranteed hourly, competitive commision, quarterly performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the company and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.