What makes a successful RevLocal Sales Representative?
- You have enjoyed success hunting new business from leads and prospects you generate yourself
- You possess confident closing skills and know how and when to ask for a sale
- You’re equally comfortable both meeting with customers on-location or interacting with them virtually
- You’ve demonstrated the ability to surpass goals and can dust yourself off after a setback
If that sounds like you, RevLocal might be just the company for you!
At RevLocal, we’ve been on a mission to revolutionize the digital marketing industry since 2010. With a focus on “local first” approach, we provide personalized digital marketing solutions to small & mid-sized businesses and multi-location brands across the U.S., and we’re just getting started!
As a Google Premier Partner, we’re in the rare top 3% of Google Partners distinguished by outstanding client growth and client retention, among other factors. Our Sales Representatives help local businesses grow by providing high impact proven digital products.
With base compensation and uncapped commissions, first year Sales Representatives earn $85,000 - $90,000 on target earnings (OTE)!
- High performers can earn $95K-$105K+
- Top performers can earn $105K-$120K+
What does a typical week look like?
- Hunt new business using your own strategy of cold-calling, networking events, social media, in person visits, and personal branding
- Educate prospects on the RevLocal product suite through provided marketing materials and educational demos
- Set face-to-face appointments and sales presentations with a limitless variety of local businesses in your community
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning how your time is spent and what customers you call on
- Make strong connections with your team in-person and virtually
How does RevLocal invest in my success?
- Base compensation, new customer incentives, and uncapped commissions
- Full medical, dental, and vision eligibility after 30 days
- 401K with matching program after 30 days
- Award-winning culture built on human values: Be Real, Go Beyond, Help Someone
- Monthly employee recognition and awards
- Opportunities for exciting sales incentives based on performance
We have seen many inspiring success stories through hiring people from a wide variety of sales backgrounds and previous industry experience. The secret sauce has always been found in resilient and gritty people who are willing to roll up their sleeves and dive in.
If you can sell, we can teach you how to sell Digital Marketing!
Look at what many of our Sales Representatives were doing before finding their home at RevLocal:
- Account Executives or Outside Sales Reps
- Territory Managers or Route Salespeople
- Door-to-Door Sales or Canvassers
- Business Development Reps or Lead Generators
- Field Marketers or Direct Marketers
Sales Representatives will be considered in any of these locations or surrounding areas:
- College Station
- The Woodlands
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile, current auto insurance