· Responsible to develop, secure and foster business through pro-active direct sales, digital marketing, telemarketing, appointment calls and tours of the hotels currently 19 hotels.
· Must be curious, take pride in your work and be passionate about succeeding in sales.
· Outperforming your goals and the comp set hotels should be a strong desire while having fun in the due process.
· Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities Responsible for proactive sales efforts (planning and execution) in key segments to drive hotel performance such as business travel, group, leisure, projects, base business, and specific verticals.
· Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies, goals and successfully determine action plans to meet those goals.
· Tenacity and passion for uncovering new opportunities, understand each market in a fast and successful manner to quickly drive results through proactive sales.
· Represent Hotels in various events and exposition
· Conduct daily sales calls and arrange site tours at assigned hotels.
· Able to provide complete and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, and develop professional long term business relationships.
· Always provide the highest quality of service to the customer.
· Actively engage and execute sales calls to acquire new business and/or close on business.
· Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, writing contract, customer correspondence).
· Able to support hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
· Work closely with Revenue Managers, property leadership teams and regional team to ensure business opportunities meet the financial needs of the hotels.
· Successfully overcome objections of clients to close a sale.
· Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings.
· Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
· Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
· Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholder.