Premier Wireless, an industry leader in mobile technology, is seeking a Sales Administrative Assistant to assist in the sales cycle for our wireless solution customers!
Compensation and Hours of Sales Administrator:
- Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 with full benefits (flexible based on experience)
- Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM CST
- This is an in-office role at 9555 W. Sam Houston Parkway S. Suite 550
Premier Wireless Business Technology Solutions offers excellent benefits, including:
- Great Culture: "people-first" work-hard-play-hard environment passionate about technology
- Full Benefits: options including medical, dental, vision, PTO, sick time, and 401(k)
- Opportunity for growth and promotion
- Phone discount plans with Sprint/T-Mobile and much more
Sales Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
We are currently interviewing for a Sales Administrative Assistant position on our sales operations team. The Sales Administrative Assistant will have a key role in helping us to achieve our aggressive sales goals.
The Sales Administrative Assistant will also provide support for our sales representatives, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. Candidates should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. We are seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success. Ideal candidates will come from a Wireless technology background.
Sales Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Organized and able to prepare quotes and process orders
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in pricing and orders
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact internal and external clients to obtain missing information
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Support department
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features.
Sales Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma is required.
- Spanish speaking and writing abilities preferred (Bilingual)
- B.S .degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant field preferred but not required.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrative Assistant/Support in a technology-driven space.
- 2+ years experience in CRM software and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, particularly).
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team player with a high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
About Premier Wireless:
For nearly 30 years, Premier Wireless has been a trusted technology advisor, providing innovative solutions and white-glove support for education, healthcare, government, hospitality, enterprise and SMB companies across the country. Today, with over 1 million devices sold, Premier Wireless is a strategic partner in addressing the digital divide, improving communication, embracing technology and enhancing safety. Premier’s most recent developments include SmartTemp, Smart Hotspot, RhinoWare Smart Door Barricade, and ConnectEd Bus—innovative solutions that illustrate our commitment to harnessing available technologies to solve today’s challenges.