The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at careers.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Runner is responsible for keeping inventory of, transporting, stocking, and cleaning/clearing product to ensure business and customer needs are met. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Stocks and maintains appropriate levels of product
- Delivers product and utilizes transfer sheets to maintain inventory integrity
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains appearance of work stations and guest service areas
- Assist servers, bartenders, etc. with customer service as needed
- Maintains excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills and a sense of urgency
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs.