$20,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS for offers accepted by 12/31/2021
St. Luke's Health–Sugar Land Hospital offers the latest technology and treatments for residents of Fort Bend County and Southwest Houston. Our services range from heart care and neuroscience to robotic surgery. Our recently opened Family Birthing Center offers incomparable care and amenities in a spa-like environment to provide a VIP—Very Important Pregnancy—experience. Since 2008, our experienced doctors, nurses, and support staff have provided expert care to support our community.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring, and our families need protection. With our combined resources, we are committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community. In this role, your patients will be critically ill or unstable following extensive injury, surgery, or life threatening diseases. Our nurses wear many hats daily from patient advocate to family advisor and, in some cases, even friend.
- Patience and focus to constantly monitor high acuity patients
- Proven ability to think and react quickly in critical situations
- Medication administration
- Passion for excellence in delivering quality care
If you are ready to start a career with an established Emergency team in an organization that understands the importance of your life’s calling, it’s time to connect with St Luke’s!
- Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma.
- One (1) or more years of nursing experience
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Texas
- Basic Life Support (BLS)(AHA) with skills demonstration
- ACLS with skills demonstration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Two (2) or more years of experience in an Critical Care Setting