Vaddo, Inc. has been one of the top performing sales firms in Texas since 2011. In fact, we’ve been one of the 101 Best & Brightest companies to work for since 2012, for 8 years running. Our company is focused on the growth of our clients, the professional acquisition of their customers, and the personal and professional development of our team. This focus has helped our firm grow tremendously since day one. We enhance our existing relationships with our clients' customer base, and we have a proven track record of success in acquiring new accounts for our clients in the most professional and personal manner, face to face.
Unlike Corporate America, we believe individuals should be promoted based off their merit, not their association. Vaddo, Inc. believes work ethic should determine upward mobility, not how long your employment has been.
Vaddo, Inc. is now seeking candidates with backgrounds in: Customer Service, Service Industry, Retail, and Hospitality to fill an open entry-level Retail Sales Representative position within our company. We’ve noticed that individuals with these backgrounds tend to excel at an incredible rate within our company due to their unmatched communication and people skills. We pride ourselves in our ability to train entry-level employees of all career backgrounds into sales and marketing experts. We are ready to help you take your career to the next level; are you ready?
Interested in working with us? Apply today!
Responsibilities of our Retail Sales Representatives:
- Manage client accounts
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Compare/contrast competitors
- Educate consumers about features/benefits
- Build brand awareness
- Teach, Train, & Develop Others
- Office Responsibilities
- Running Business Trips
- Small Scale Management
- Career advancement opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, dinners, concerts, electronics, etc.
- Comprehensive on-job training
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation days
- Networking opportunities
- Gym incentives
- Health Benefits
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Weekly company outings
- National and international travel incentives
- Philanthrop ic events (We’ve recently worked with organizations like Operation Smile and Liberty Children’s Home in Belize!)
To join our award-winning team, apply today! Once an initial screening of your application has been conducted, you will be contacted in 24-48 hours.