This is about YOU. Your passion, purpose, and potential. In you, we seek humility, drive, confidence, and curiosity. When you join the JOEY team, you can expect a warm, welcoming, exciting, and dynamic environment. We are committed to training, educating, and empowering our People, and we live by our culture of People Development. Our success is directly attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, and performance-driven partners (employees).
The JOEY Accelerated Leadership Program is a three-month fast-tracked development program for those with proven leadership abilities and skills to offer from previous experiences. Throughout this program, you will learn within Operations how to effectively run a multi-million-dollar business while elevating your skills in people and leadership development. You will gain an understanding of how JOEY leads through people within a high-performing coaching culture. Our goal is to provide you with the training and education you need to feel empowered to grow and develop with the JOEY Restaurant Business and Community.
As a Service Leader, you will directly contribute to the overall success of a multi-million-dollar Restaurant and its people. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing a high performing team, while driving their personal growth. You will efficiently deliver and execute quarterly strategic planning goals while upholding the highest standards in product, profit, environment and experience.
- Foster a cohesive and collaborative team environment through exemplary leadership.
- Provide guests with friendly and attentive service throughout their dining experience. Show them what Iconic Hospitality means!
- Exude professionalism and genuine warmth and care towards fellow partners, guests, vendors, business associates, etc.
- Resolve service issues and guest complaints with a sense of urgency, poise, and good judgment. It's Your Business.
- Assist with managing store sales, budgets, cost of goods, and labor.
- Supervise and guide our service and experience standards and provide impactful coaching as needed.
- Build sales opportunities and positive guest experiences.
- Fulfill recruitment needs, impact positive candidate experience and selection and retain your team.
- Support with training and development of technical knowledge and execution.
- Communicate daily focus and feedback to service and kitchen teams.
- 1-3 + years leadership experience (If you have high potential but less experience, we still want to meet you!).
- Must have or be able to obtain valid local and/or state Food Handler and Alcohol Server/Seller permits.
- Possess a passion for hospitality and a proven track record of creating world-class hospitality experiences.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Successful employees at JOEY are genuine, warm, and caring.
- They value honesty and conduct themselves with integrity.
- They are comfortable providing and receiving feedback to achieve personal growth and performance excellence.
- They are natural problem solvers with an insatiable desire to positively impact individual and team execution.
- They are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- They possess exceptional relationship building and communication skills.
- They encourage healthy and supportive competition within their team.
- They exude confidence, humility, and respect.
- They take pride in presenting a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Career development, education, and growth opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, medical reimbursement plan, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for benefit-eligible partners.
- Discounted employee shift meals.
- 10% discount for self and guests on all food and beverages when visiting any JOEY location.
- Discounted clothing retailer partnership.
- Referral bonus program.
- Sales competitions and rewards.
About JOEY Restaurants
The JOEY Restaurant Group exists to deliver the ultimate dining experience. Our handcrafted, locally, and globally inspired menu offerings are created by award-winning chefs and presented by world-class hospitality leaders in modern, warm, and lively environments. JOEY Restaurants has been family-owned and operated since 1992 and has grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America, with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030.
Our values shape every action we take and the decisions we make. JOEY Restaurants is all about opportunity and our ongoing success is attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, performance-driven partners, who are constantly mastering their skill set. Our work environment is welcoming and inclusive, and our teams are passionate and creative. We embrace honesty and humility and are encouraged to fail forward and learn from our mistakes. Our industry-recognized performance-driven coaching culture paves the way for future leaders. Through ongoing coaching and mentorship, we directly impact the continuous learning, growth, and development of our partners throughout North America.
If you're looking for a place to meet your potential, we'd like to meet you. Roll up your sleeves... YOUR journey starts here.
JOEY Restaurants is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.