Job Title: Senior UX Designer
Job Location: 100% Remote
Requirements: 8+ years User Experience / User Interface design experience + enterprise / SaaS products
We are a global cloud based cybersecurity company that has been around for 10+ years and has continued to experience consistent growth. We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in America right now.
We are looking for senior User Experience designers to help lead design efforts and work on complex problems to produce creative solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work 100% Remote
- Competitive salary ($175k-$225k)
- Strong Glass Door rating
- Full Benefits / PTO / 401k Match
- We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in America right now (for real)
- Super cool company culture - very well funded, profitable company that's being lead by proven industry executives
What You Need for this Position
8+ years as a User Experience Designer
- Enterprise Software experience
- Workflow Analysis
- SaaS Products
- Usability Best Practices
- UI Design
- Interaction Design
- Workflow Driven Applications
- Bachelors degree is desired
So, if you are a Remote Senior UX Designer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danny Herries
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : DH1-1683008 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Danny Herries - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.